Les Ateliers Pierrot
This repository contains various documentations & informations about our work as Markdown files. These contents are designed to be viewed in a web browser using our DocBook package.
In all this respository documents, the key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.
For more informations, here are some useful links of our web universe:
- http://www.ateliers-pierrot.fr/: our homepage,
- http://github.com/atelierspierrot: our GitHub profile,
- https://packagist.org/packages/atelierspierrot/: our Packagist profile,
- http://trac.ateliers-pierrot.fr/: our own sources tracker (using InDefero),
- http://projects.ateliers-pierrot.fr/: some demonstrations of our projects,
- http://www.ateliers-pierrot.fr/sites/: some clones of our repositories,
- http://docs.ateliers-pierrot.fr/: our packages documentations.
If you have a user access, here are our restricted websites:
Copyleft (c) 2008-2014 Les Ateliers Pierrot - Paris, France - Some rights reserved.
Scripts are licensed under the GNU General Public License version 3.
Contents are licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike - Unported - version 3.0 license.